Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will help support efforts in incorporating module(s) into vehicle electrical systems.
- Define CAN system requirements and messaging
- Develop vehicle topology
- Write system and subsystem specifications
- Define gateway specifications
- Develop vehicle message matrix
- Capture issues found in customer issue management system
- Lead and participate in issue resolution activities during development, vehicle launch, and warranty periods, etc.
- Support effort on incorporating module(s) into vehicle electrical systems
- 2+ years of electrical engineering experience within the Automotive Industry
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with CAN, Matlab, Embedded systems
- Basic electrical repair skills – correct connector pin out, splice/solder wires, etc.
- Electrical systems – system definition, device transmittals, logical/physical schematics, network architecture, messaging
- End of Line – Module configuration and testing, tool development and maintenance
- Testing, Troubleshooting, Diagnosing vehicles/electrical systems/networks – CAN communication, CANalyzer, CANoe, multimeters, current probes, etc.