Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will play a key role in leading development to production.
- Lead the development and application of new features from early development to production using system engineering design principles.
- Develop, execute, monitor and manage: customer needs, engineering feature specifications, Failure Mode Avoidance documentation, verification & validation plans, launching feature which includes reporting/delivering to program milestones
- Define vehicle and system level requirements and provide functional safety assessment.
- Allocate features and functions across electronic modules and subsystems to meet cost, quality, feature performance targets, and application timing
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 2-3+ years of related experience
- Strong understanding of vehicle electrical systems
- Functional knowledge of electrical module design, networking, wiring and power distribution
- 5 years of related experience in Automotive Engineering role
- Good oral and written communication
- Excellent people skills—ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Automotive and control applications
- Electrical Systems Engineering experience including understanding of systems engineering V model
- Electrical D&R experience
- Launch experience