Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will play a key role in the product development and in-vehicle infotainment systems business acumen. They will also support development of future product offerings in leading edge technology to deliver connected features in the vehicle.
- Responsible for development and release of specifications and designs to support the vehicle wire harness and component development
- Establish and monitor DV&PR
- Support effort on incorporating module(s) into vehicle electrical systems
- Track corrective action, define system requirements
- Capture issues found in customer issue management system
- Lead / participate in issue resolution activities during development, vehicle launch, and/or warranty periods
- Support corporate quality areas in warranty issues and resolution
- Prototype possible cost saving or development issue solutions in hardware and/or software in conjunction with supplier
- 2+ years’ experience electrical engineering within the Automotive Industry
- Engineering degree in either BSEE or BSCE are preferred
- Strong wiring experience
- Experience with Embedded Systems, CAN and Matlab