Growing Supply Chain Logistics company looking to hire a Direct Labor Associate!
Our company strives to achieve and maintain the highest levels of Safety, Quality, On-Time Delivery and Cost Efficiency as possible.
· Build sub-assemblies.
· Observes and obeys all Health & Safety rules.
· Observes and obeys all company rules.
· Builds sub-assemblies.
· Follows work instructions.
· Ensures cleanliness and good housekeeping practices are employed using 5-S principles.
· Scans complete work to Buggies / Racks
· Liaises with other associates / team leaders and Quality Technicians
· Recommend improvement suggestions.
· Travel to customer location for repair or retrofit
· High School Diploma, preferred
· Post Secondary education would be considered an asset, but is not required.
· The position will require:
· Ability to lift weights up to and including 40 lbs.
· Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
· Manual dexterity.
· Physical dexterity.
· Ability to read and understand written instructions.
· Ability to follow verbal instructions
· Ability to use Hand Tools, Air Tools, Torque Wrenches and Angle Finders
· Ability to read blueprints
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Computer experience, preferred
· Willing to work overtime / weekends when required