Someone who has extensive experience with CNC Programming, CNC Machining and WorkNC software with plastic injection molding.
- Machine using various CNC machinery while using WorkNC software
- Monitor tool life
- Must make minor offset adjustments and/or tool changes.
- Troubleshoot machine, parts and programming as needed
- Check parts and place them on the equipment or gauging stations correctly
- Meet production requirements in a timely/efficient manner.
- Recommend and initiate changes to continuously improve processes and tooling
- Proper housekeeping of your work cell at all times
- Experience setting up CNC Lathe, Mill and Vertical machines
- Experience with WorkNC
- Experience programming and machining with CNC Lathe's, Mill's and Vertical machines
- Experience reading blueprints
- Coordinate tooling, replacement parts and equipment
- Ensures machines are working properly-perform machine and tool repair to insure safe, efficient machine operation
- Operate CNC machine independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with plastic injection machining