View all jobs
Press OperatorSterling Heights, Michigan
- High school diploma/GED or higher
- 2-3 years die-setting experience.
- Knowledge of AS400 and ability to use bar code labeling system.
- Hi-lo experience or willingness to learn.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to including TS16949, ISO14001 (EMS)
- Follow 5 sigma/ Keep work area clean.
- Perform coil changes (Align the die, steel, feeder, etc. and secure the equipment as required).
- Adjust press, feed, coil height, knockout, air pins, as required to obtain inspection approval and safe operation.
- Team-oriented and energetic.
- Load and unload coils and dies.
- Set up Peripheral equipment such as guards, conveyors, lubricators, and unloading devices.
- Weigh and record coil ends.
- Responsible to perform all required quality checks utilizing gages and other measuring devices as required in the control plan.
- Cut off or make air pins, parallels, knockouts, chutes etc. as required.