Mastercam Process Manager
Opening for an experienced Mastercam Process Engineer.
- Master CAM expertise required
- 2 through 5 axis programming of mills and lathes
- Fixture design
- Tooling design and expertise
- Shop experience including setup and operation of CNC machining centers required.
- Experience creating and editing CNC programs.
- Ability to set up jobs.
- Must have own tools and experience with Fanuc controls.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with G & M codes.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints with GD&T tolerancing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Perform machine set-ups on repeat production run
Shift and hours required:
- 6am or 7am start time (flexible schedule)
- Monday – Friday (8, 9 or 10 hours per day)
- Saturdays (depends on workload)
Benefits after 90 days:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience