MARKETING / SALES INTERN
Linked is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and sales.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Compile contact lists
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with mailings, print production
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language