• Excellent communication, research and documentation skills
• Sound knowledge of SAM technology, MS SQL, MS Exchange and networking technology
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with across functional team
• Possess strong planning, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Knowledge of Windows server/advance server, MS AD and MS clustering
• Proficient in VMware ESX\Virtualization Technology’s
• Knowledge of the application and utilizes of Windows server 2008, 2003, 200 EXP, NT
• Perform daily VxRail and VMware support, which includes health checks, monthly/quarterly patching and upgrades.
•Responsible for building, configuring and maintaining jump servers, monthly NERC Sustain activities evaluating, testing, implementing vulnerability patches for OS and servers for Tripwire, CyberArk and Jump Servers
• Handle support issues as it relates to hardware, operation systems and configurations
• Require knowledge of the following systems are preferred Tripwire, CyberArk, MS AD, LDAP and ADFS
• Responsible for maintaining data integrity of various servers.
• Perform monthly patches and extensive documentation for regulatory compliance organization.
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field preferred. 7 years of relevant technical work experience required. MCSE or MCSA are preferred.