View all jobs
Senior EE Systems EngineerAuburn Hills, Michigan
- Responsible for not only creating, but integrating Electrical Engineering components/systems into vehicles.
- Leading the creation of solutions for complex systems and components and meeting objectives to ensure technical honesty.
- Lead the team and be responsible for critical interfaces to other teams.
- Guide Junior Engineers through an entire product creation process
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of automotive electrical component or systems engineering experience
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Vacation, Personal/Sick, and Holidays