The ideal Machine Builder candidate would be responsible for building machinery and associated equipment used primarily within the CNC machining industry and assembly lines. The ideal Machine Builder candidate will be able to read, understand and follow mechanical blueprints.
- Experienced being responsible for and comfortable with and assembling components from a Bill of Material
- Experience following, reading and understanding blueprints
- Machine building experience with CNC machining equipment is preferred
- Experience in pneumatic components is preferred
- Experience installing various components: framing, wiring, tooling, etc.
- Follow all safety rules, standards and procedures at all times in all areas.
- Owning own tools is preferred
- Ability to operate various machine tools and equipment
- Able to perform above duties
- Have a good attendance record
- Attention to detail
- 3+ years experience is preferred
- Have a good attitude
- Detail orientated
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and background screening