- Providing technical direction and support to meet both customer as well as organizational objectives on current and future IP programs. Effectively supports program managers by communicating and working with customers and internal departments.
- Develop new Instrument Panel designs for full life cycle programs leading the Instrument Panel Engineers in development of World Class designs and implementation into production.
- Understand all Customer Engineering requirements along with Company Manufacturing requirements to develop the optimal design.
- Follow programs from pre-spend stage thru production implementation meeting all required objectives.
- Lead engineering team for root cause analysis for both internal and customer issues, coordinate implementation of corrective actions.
- Support Program Manager in meeting cost & timing objectives.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:·
- Interior Cockpit knowledge (preferred not required)·
- Strong communication and documentation skills.·
- High level of proficiency in problem solving.·
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and reliability.·
- Demonstrated innovative thinker.
The following would be a plus:·
- Plastic product and process development knowledge.·
- Injection Tooling and Fixture knowledge.·
- Understanding of GD&T.·
- Ability to interpret a 3D CAD model and all related drawings.
- Company Paid Vacation· 2 weeks
- Company Paid Holiday · 18 Holidays
- Company Paid Short term and Long term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance ·
- Option to participate in 401 K· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Offered
Job Type: Full-time