- Interact successfully with internal Quality and Production Teams.
- Follows internal inspection instructions & processes.
- Assist in visual and gauging inspection of incoming, in process and finished product.
- Communicate all quality concerns to direct supervisor(s).
- Participate in 5why root cause analysis and corrective actions with a cross functional team to reduce / eliminate internal and customer PPM’s.
- Assist in implementation of strategies to support lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement.
- Adhere to Quality, Safety, and Environmental Policies
- Support, maintain, and sustain QMS/EMS.
- Understand and follow all Aerostar standards.
- 2 years of experience (Use of gages, Final Inspection, receiving inspection)
- Prior gage usage and blueprint reading is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of gages, ability to read and interpret gages is a plus
Competitive wages and great benefits!