Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Responsible for material moves in the facility and perform appropriate scanning transactions.
• Delivery and collection of carts/pallets/totes to and from point of use, department, warehouse, truck, or other areas according to defined schedule.
• Load or unload trucks as required.
• Must follow work instructions, safety rules and proper response to hazardous materials.
• Support standardized work processes and promote team work.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices as specified within the department.
• Must be certified to operate the material handling equipment including tugger, forklift,
• Performs daily required equipment checks and operates all equipment safely and in accordance to company policy. Reports any safety concerns or violations and suggest safety improvements.
• Responsible for checking all carts and racks associated with the tugger to ensure that they are safe for operation.
• Assist the team in training new operators.
• Maintain housekeeping practices in accordance to 5S and TPM standards.
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts and provide feedback.
• Comply with IATF, ISO 9001, TS 16949 and ISO 14001 requirements.
• Performs special projects as requested and related tasks as needed.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Valid drivers license.
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
• Basic English language competency required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• One year prior fork-lift experience.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• ISO9001/TS16949/ISO14001 system familiarity.
• Understanding of Lean practices.