1. Issues products to the shop floor.
2. Monitor inventory levels and update in computer.
3. Write requisitions for orders and place orders as directed.
4. Utilize Wand System for inventory tracking.
5. Assemble tooling packets for operators.
6. Receive product and stock shelves.
7. Maintain organization and housekeeping in crib.
8. Issue work orders and log in completion dates.
9. Responsible for data entry/tracking in MX and AIM systems.
10. Follow Housekeeping, Safety (lockout/tagout) & Environmental requirements
(recycling, labeling, spills and programs).
11. Continuous improvement ideas in safety, productivity, quality, housekeeping.
1. Basic Math
2. Knowledge of Tooling
3. Knowledge of maintenance items
4. Customer service skills
5. Organizational and inventory skills
6. Computer proficient