View all jobs
Quality TechnicianChesterfield, Michigan
- Must be able to use a variety of hand measuring tools, Micrometers, Calipers Thread Gages etc.
- Must be able to read and understand drawings, dimensions, tolerances etc.
- Plus if knowledgeable with the ISO 9001 Standard.
- Requires 3 years previous quality experience.
- Good team player.
- Enthusiastic and flexible.
- Detail oriented with respect to data transcription.
- Proficient in using and editing Excel Worksheets.
- Motivated to make a positive contribution through on time delivery of documentation and data entry.
- Able to write and implement procedures
- Comfortable being the first point of contact for all machinists to verify and check quality of parts
- Quality Supervision exerience is a plus