Provide the Chief Operating Officer (OCOO) and associated business units independent expertise on data analysis, integration technologies, and related topics.
The Consultant will identify and develop business operations continuous improvement strategies using data analytics. Help analyze, identify, and propose recommended strategies
- Use of data analytics for business operations
- Use of existing data to answer questions related to human resource and workforce support, facility management, quality control/lessons learned, and project management.
- Use and analyze data to answer specific questions, including organizing data to provide trend analysis related to existing data sets
- Analyze data to identify process inefficiencies
- Draft policies, procedures, processes, presentations, and technical reports,
- Propose information technology tools to mine and create metrics from data sets, and Identify additional types of data needed to answer questions.
- Use of Oracle, Word Press, Excel , and SharePoint
- Data or Business Analytics certification(s) (Associate Certified Analytics Professional [aCAP], Certification of Professional Achievement in Data Sciences, Certified Analytics Professional) or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of related experience and/or training
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Knowledge of data analytics practical applications including quantitative analysis, systems analysis, data mining, statistical analysis, classification, clustering, text analytics, visual analysis, and machine learning
- Proven track record of developing data analytics projects, processes, reports, dashboards, and recommendations for process improvements