Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will play a key role in the development and delivery of secure, global connected vehicle applications and features.
- Serve as single point of contact and cyber security consultant for security experiments research projects and programs.
- Provide technical cyber security expertise for connected vehicle and mobility products, services and applications.
- Develop and continuously improve security specifications and policies for mobility and connected vehicle products and features.
- Actively participate in applying cyber security best practices to product development projects and programs.
- Support major product programs with additional cyber security needs.
- Experience working with automotive communication protocols; CAN, LVDS, Flex-ray
- Experience developing programming routines for micro-controller onboard FLASH memory and/or memory ICs.
- Experience developing product programming methods and software.
- Experience in a cyber security position with technical cyber security expertise and knowledge.
- Experience in a mobile application or cloud infrastructure engineering position.
Job Type: Full-time