The ideal candidate for this position will help support our Sales Managers to see our services and products to outside vendors. They will assist in selling our services by using technical and customer knowledge. The ideal candidate will assist in seeing that we're developing new customer relationships and maintaining our current relationships.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings
- Can effectively manipulate and manage ACAD drawings
- Knowledge of machining processes
- Having knowledge of the thermal, furnace and steel industries
- Strong technical knowledge of industrial furnaces whether in heat treat processing lines and/or reheating.
- Can personally handle all aspects of international contracts,
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Can work well under pressure
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Auto CAD
- 10% international and/or domestic travel required (travel is mainly throughout North America)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required
- 3+ years of experience in the mechanical industry
- Furnace industry experience is preferred