Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will develop technical requirements for components.
- Responsible for production and prototype build support
- Responsible for documentation and release process
- Release electrical components for various projects in G2B
- Manage coordination and act as an on-site representative with/to OEM and Tier client
- Responsible for open issues, routing and documentation
- Perform identification on top concerns, work to implement corrective actions and warranty data analysis
- Support digital lot submissions and packaging design reviews
- Manage cost reductions for projects with all suppliers
- Work with tools and systems of the client
- Update Quality road maps for department