View all jobs
Electronic New Feature Innovation DeveloperMetro Detroit, Michigan
What you need for this position:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or having similar knowledge base is required
- 3 years’ experience in vehicle electrical systems
- 2+ years’ experience in key reliability & robustness disciplines (P-diagram, FMA, FMEA, and DVP).
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Vehicle Electronic Hardware design experience for the purpose of developing demonstration prototypes
- Demonstrated ability to write a functional specification
- Must be well organized and able to provide quick technical answers in terms of her/his scope of responsibilities.
- Previous experience in RF embedded software development.
- Embedded Software coding experience for the purpose of developing demonstration prototypes
- Familiarity with Cellular modems, phone apps, and associated technologies (WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC)
- Familiarity with different display technologies (TFT, LCD, e-Ink)
- Experience with use and programming of Biometric reader technology (primarily thumb/finger print readers)