- Documenting inventory transactions accurately on proper inventory documents.
- Maintaining stock inventory and materials
- Updates inventory in database as required by Warehouse Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Stores incoming materials from receiving and production in proper bin locations.
- Selects outgoing items from stock as requested by manufacturing and delivers to appropriate department.
- Selects and prepares items from stock for shipments to customers.
- Moving items into and out of the warehouse, while ensuring that accurate inventory is maintained
- Loads and unloads trailers as required for receiving, shipping, or transfers.
- Participates in daily cycle counts and provides accurate inventory counts
- Complies with company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess a valid drivers license
M-F from 2:30pm-11pm, overtime will be required as needed