Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!**
The selected RF engineer will have experience with Automotive Antennas, for sound and reception system development in passenger automobiles. Your expertise should include reception system experience and expertise, focusing on AM / FM / Cellular / DAB / DTV / Remote Keyless Entry / GPS / Satellite Radio antennas, tuners, and amplifiers.
- Automotive Component experience.
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) receiver/tuner and antenna system designs.
- Knowledge of AM/FM/DAB transmission and reception theory.
- Capable of determining why AM or FM reception is poor (ex: shortfall in gain, EMC interference, alternate channel, adjacent channel or intermodulation).
- Capable of reading component/vehicle range sensitivity plots and Smith charts.
- Strong interpersonal/team participation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time