View all jobs
Software ArchitectSterling Heights, Michigan
KeyResponsibilities and Deliverables:
- Ability to adapt to changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and refine SOA related specifications.Excellent people skills, ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team, ability to mentor and coach
- Develop feature focused software architectures and designs that are scalable across different physical architectures.
- Develop and refine use cases and functional level requirements for features participating in SOA.
- Provide leadership in Managing ECU Controller Resources (e.g. Forecasting, working with Change Management teams, Advance Team, Architecture Teams, optimize software
- Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements in accordance of a process
- Interface with product development teams located in various geographical locations
- Stays abreast of new technology, debugging & instrumentation tools, microprocessors and software development processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Electrical, Software, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in embedded software design and development