Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will be part of an integrated global team, you will develop robust, real-time, vehicle control algorithms for autonomous driving using active safety radar and vision systems.
- Depending on domain (control, sensor fusion, embedded development), the candidate will potentially work on embedded C, Simulink dSPACE, ADTF, Linux programming.
- Control algorithm development: lane centering, automatic lane change, cruise control, forward collision warning, etc.
- Performance assessment and reporting
- In-Vehicle debugging and testing with Dspace/ControlDesk, CANoe
- Function demonstration to OEMs and customer requirement implementation
- Able to develop cost competitive, state of the art, technology for best in class products
- Data analysis to asses and correct performance deficiencies
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Robotics
- 3+ years experience in the automotive industry, specifically in PID controller, AI Robotics, machine learning, detection and estimation, kalman filter
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow scripting
- Experience with Matlab Coder/Simulink embedded code
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proactive work ethic
- Master's degree in one of the fields listed above
- Background in one or more of the following: RADAR, computer vision, sensor fusion, path planning, road model estimate, target selection, vehicle control features, numerical methods, statistical methods
- Solid C coding skills
- Experienced with CAN (CANoe,CANalyzer, etc), Dspace/ControlDesk in regards to in-vehicle debugging and testing