View all jobs
System Design Engineer - WiringAuburn Hills, Michigan
Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will play a key role in designing logical connectivity data for vehicle wiring programs.
- Design lead of logical connectivity data for a vehicle wiring program
- Harness topology and partitioning.
- Complete electrical connectivity design for vehicle including
- Voltage drop calculations circuit sizing
- In-line connector pin count determination and circuit protection.
- Harness complexity to product plan including give away circuit management
- Sales coding of all circuits
- Wire-list and DEF files for composite harness design
- Load analysis
- BSEE or BSCE or other related education
- 4+ years’ wiring experience within the Automotive Industry
- Ability to interface with connector, PDC, vehicle architecture and systems engineers to manage all electrical aspects of the wiring design
- Experience with model based behaviors and automotive body computers
- Familiarity with CAN messaging systems
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communications