View all jobs
HIL Systems EngineerMetro Detroit, Michigan
Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will play a key role in the developing vehicle topology.
- Lead / participate in issue resolution activities during development, vehicle launch, and/or warranty periods
- Develop vehicle topology and vehicle message matrix
- Write system and subsystem specifications
- Support effort on incorporating module(s) into vehicle electrical systems.
- Capture issues found in customer issue management system
- Define CAN system requirements and messaging
- Define gateway specifications
- Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience in electrical engineering
- HIL experience
- Experience with National Instruments (LABview) is required
- Dspace experience is a plus
- Preferred: must be able to obtain "L-level" security clearance