The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the engineering team in developing processes while utilizing their knowledge of advanced engineering systems. The candidate will will to drive innovation and production of the engineering team.
- Able to resolve engineering and manufacturing related problems adequately and within a timely manner
- Supporting engineer team with developing new processes, tools selections, tooling and quench die design optimization, heat treat and plating processes
- Experience in aerospace industry is preferred
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5-7 years experience in a management role is preferred