The Quality Engineer supports and promotes plant wide quality improvement efforts. Works with employees, suppliers and customers to produce quality products that meet or exceed the customer and plant's requirements.
- Document processes and report them back to our customers
- Develop manual and spreadsheets for customers in relation to their project(s)
- Coordinates corrective action and continuous quality improvement
- Ensure production is producing quality product to customers project(s) specifications
- Maintain records, ensure gages and equipment are calibrated within required time
- Provide support onsite to customer/suppliers as needed
- Perform additional assignments per manager’s direction.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Preferred 2-5 years’ of related work experience within a CNC Machining environment
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office and the use of statistical software
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- GDT/Blueprint reading
- Engineering specifications and understanding
- CMM/Layout measurement
- Open DMIS