View all jobs
Industrial EngineerSterling Heights, Michigan
- Achieve targets given by manager and maintain the management goals with a full understanding of company policies, procedures and operating philosophies.
- Create and maintain labor standards for existing and new business.
- Develop new processes, job design and continual improvements as required.
- Prepare input analysis for new business and participate as required.
- Develop Business Plan Deployment process & implement at all levels.
- Develop & implement 5S processes and workplace organization.
- Develop and maintain all process and labor standards.
- Develop and maintain production work instructions and standardized training plan through lean manufacturing concepts.
- Maintain line balance and a safe and efficient process.
- Lead Lean/Continuous Improvement Program and report monthly.
- Lead the Company Ergonomic Program and report to JHSC monthly.
- Maintain facilities layout.
- Work with customer to develop part packaging/containerization.
- Assist in productivity improvements, defect/scrap/cost reduction and safety issues as required.
- Prepare manpower quotations and process analysis to support model changes, engineering work orders, etc.
- Acquire quotations, source vendors, purchase new equip and manage the implementation of new projects.
- Prepare and maintain all related reports/documentation as required.
- Develop & implement team concept for facility.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers as necessary.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods Experience
- Certified in M.O.S.T. predetermined motion time system
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD