WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Repair and Maintenance of building, presses, and equipment throughout plant.
- Perform adjustments, repairs, or replacements on motors, controls, and other electric equipment.
- Responsible for supporting the team goals of the assembly, and press departments.
- Responsible for participation in press set-ups, teamwork, and continuous improvement of press set-up time.
- Adhere to all safety procedures, including Lockout/Tag out and electrical safe work practices.
- Responsible for all PM tasks, corrective actions, and improvements to assigned equipment.
- Required to follow all maintenance systems and proper documentation procedures as outlined in the work instructions, including preventive maintenance procedures, downtime recording procedures, and work order procedures.
- Serves in the capacity of wastewater handler commensurate with completion of proper training
- Adapt and promote lean manufacturing principals
- Active participant in the Elimination of Waste Team meetings
- Support the Company’s Goals and Objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of stamping presses, conveyors, CNCs, washers, assembly machines, various automation and related machinery
- Knowledge of pneumatics, lubrication, and hydraulics circuits
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuits and diagrams
- Knowledge of MiG and or arc welding and use of cutting torches
- Must be able to read and interpret hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication schematics
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess working knowledge of IATF16949, ISO 14001, and Q1 compliance criteria
High School or better.
Technical/other training or better.
5 years: Manufacturing