1. Perform maintenance activities on equipment per task tracking and downtime.
2. Complete repair maintenance activities on CNC Lathes/Mills, General Machines and Hobbers/Shapers, robots and automation.
3. Participate in problem solving and product teams.
4. Troubleshoot chronic machine and electrical problems.
5. Assist with operator training of PM activities.
6. Conduct new hire orientation for Maintenance (as designated).
7. Housekeeping of tool room area.
8. If capable or directed, wire equipment, do PLC implementation and program management.
9. Follow Housekeeping, Safety (lockout/tagout) & Environmental requirements (recycling, labeling, spills and programs).
10. Comply with all applicable requirements for the Quality and Environmental Systems.
11. Continuous improvement ideas in safety, productivity, quality, housekeeping-submit to supervisor or HR Box.
12. Other duties as defined by your supervisor.