Controls Engineer/ PLC is responsible for development, troubleshooting, maintaining, and improving automation control systems.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience with PLC Programming - Allen Bradley or Siemens.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repair of electrical issues as required.
- Previous experience with the design, programming and troubleshooting of robotic machinery is preferred.
- Experience with Automation Control Systems, as well as Electronics Systems.
- Perform continuous improvement activities to improve safety, productivity and to reduce production cost, by development and improvement of electrical control systems, PLC, HMI & robotics programming.
- Minimum 25% - 30% travel
Competitive Salary – With Outstanding Benefits which offers additional benefits beyond a paycheck.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short-term/Long-term disability
- 401 (k)
- Paid holidays and vacation