Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will play a key role supporting, leading, and participating in development, vehicle launch, and/or warranty periods.
- Define CAN system requirements and messaging
- Write system and subsystem specifications
- Lead and participate in issue resolution activities during development, vehicle launch, and/or warranty periods
- Support effort on incorporating module(s) into vehicle electrical systems
- Develop vehicle message matrix and vehicle topology
- Capture issues found in customer issue management system
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical or Civil Engineering
- 2+ years of experience electrical engineering within the Automotive Industry
- Experience with: CAN, Embedded Systems and Matlab
- CANalyzer experience is a plus