DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to work on injection molding and related equipment
- Experience with plastic injection molding machines and robots. This person needs to know the ins and outs of the machines.
- Visually inspects and troubleshoots machines and equipment to locate cause of malfunction
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as assigned
- Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic prints
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
MINIMUM LEVEL OF EDUCATIONAL & TRAINING:
A minimum of two to four years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.