Directly supervises 20-40 employees in the production department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws by performing the following duties:
- Ensures all hourly personnel are following the proper work instructions for the parts that are being produced. (i.e. ensure parts are being racked according to shop order instructions).
- Ensures complete orders are being run whenever possible.
- Ensures all production schedules are being followed.
- Aids and directs all hourly personnel in their respective areas.
- Enforces all company rules and procedures.
- Establishes and enforces procedures to maintain good housekeeping.
- Provides a safe working environment by enforcing safety policies and procedures.
- Completes reports concerning accidents/incidents and forwards reports to the safety director.
- Ensures Hi-Lo is being operated safely within areas of responsibility by enforcing Hi-Lo Safety Rules.
- Provide effective, progressive discipline and reports daily attendance for hourly employees in their area of responsibility.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three years (minimum) of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test