Controls Engineer is responsible for development, troubleshooting, maintaining, and improving automation control systems. To increase uptime, throughput, efficiency and quality, through the process of maintaining, designing, and developing equipment.
- PLC Programming, manage assigned projects and duties
- Assist in troubleshooting and repair of electrical problems as required
- Robotics and programming
- Automation Control Systems
- Electronics Systems
- Perform continuous improvement activities to improve safety, to increase productivity and to reduce production cost, by development and improvement of electrical control systems, PLC, HMI & robotics programming including design, implementation and troubleshooting
- PLC Programming.
- Must have GCCS-2 and GCCH-1 certification.
- Strong knowledge of robotics, control systems and machine operation.
- Electrical hardware and software design, debug, installation start-up and support.
- Design, install, program and debug of various PLC's, HMI's.
- Strong programming, mechanical and electrical problem solving skills.
- Electrical Code.
- Willing to travel 75%