Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proficient PLC Software
• Commission equipment on manufacturing floor and follow equipment to the customer’s facility which includes start up, debug, and assist in customer buyoff of equipment support system launch at customer facility.
• Industrial Automation experience – preferred.
• Strong root cause/troubleshooting capability.
• Assist with Customer Service Calls.
• Document Field changes and return updates to Supervisor.
• Communicate with the customer while onsite to give updates to objectives.
• Answer product related technical questions from the customer.
• Train customer personnel on machine functionality, start up and debug of Standard Machines
• Write detailed work orders inform the customer on what was accomplished and/or issues found including corrective actions that have been or need to be implemented.
• Work with Service Manager or Project Manager to assure proper flow of daily activities at customer locations.
• Opportunity for career growth and advancement
• Global exposure
• Continued Training
• Laptop & Smart Phone
• 401K + Match
• Premium Hourly Rate
• Bonus eligibility
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
Position Summary & Requirements:
• Background in controls PLC Programming with PC Programming preferred.
• Experienced in Rockwell & Siemens
• Knowledge and experience using Siemens Software, Visual Studio (C++), AB RS, Logix 5, RS Logix 5000 and Panel view development software preferred.
• GM Certifications - GCCH - GCCS – GRS preferred.
• Travel will be required.