View all jobs
CMM TechnicianClinton Township, MI
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops programs.
- Sets up, checks and programs Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) to perform highly detailed measurements.
- May calibrate probe systems, define datum(s) on the work piece and/ or perform measurement.
- Coordinates inspection of prints layout and designs.
- May serve as liaison between customer and designers.
- Has working knowledge of required quality standards.
- Works well independently without supervision
- Plans sequence of testing and calibration program for instruments and equipment according to blueprints, schematics, technical manuals, and other specifications.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance of test apparatus and peripheral equipment.
- Confers with engineers, supervisor, and other technical workers to assist with equipment installation maintenance, and repair techniques.
- Analyzes and converts test data, using mathematical formulas, and reports results and proposed modifications.
- Sets up test equipment and conducts tests on performance and reliability of mechanical, structural, or electromechanical equipment.