The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering the office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls.
Able to start immediately.
* Excellent face-to-face and phone customer service.
* Obtain new patient information
* Answer multiple phone lines from new and current patients and take referrals.
* Schedule appointments.
* Confirm appointments.
* Greet, check in, check out and reschedule patients.
* Verify insurance benefits (Eligibility).