Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will play a key role in the technical deployment of new and enhanced connected services.
- Ideate and evaluate technical deployment options for new and enhanced connected services
- Understand current foundational capabilities of system and leverage them effectively to minimize development cost and time
- Work closely with feature owner to insure customer and business requirements are met
- Iterate with stakeholders to arrive at most optimum technical deployment assumptions
- Establish and document initial architectural and design assumptions
- Perform initial failure mode analysis to insure system is robust to obvious scenarios
- BSEE/BSCE or equivalent technical degree and/or experience
- 3 Years experience in Software or Systems technical development
- Strong knowledge of wireless, automotive, or consumer electronics systems
- 3 Years experience in wireless, automotive, or consumer electronics systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of system engineering process, methods, and tools
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with complex systems
- Strong communication and technical documentation skills