View all jobs
- Set Up/run various parts on manual ID/OD Grinders.
- Verifying that your parts meet print/traveler specifications
- Must meet efficiency standards
- Entering time into MRP System
- Moving the job to the next operation in the MRP system
- Daily cleaning and routine maintenance of equipment
- Daily cleaning of the work area.
- Min. of 2 years of experience setting up and running various aircraft parts on manual ID/OD Grinders
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong experience with setting up, indicating in, and running parts in manual ID/OD Grinder
- Proficient with best machining practices and in machine feed/speeds rate.
- Ability to interpret and implement Blue Print specifications
- Ability to interpret GD & T tolerances
Job Type: Full-time