View all jobs
CNC Maintenance TechnicianRomulus, MI
- Building maintenance (mechanical and electrical)
- Perform electrical and mechanical CNC and “stand alone” machine diagnosis and repair.
- Able to communicate with machine tool builders and suppliers.
- Order supplies and parts for building and machines.
- Hi-lo and scissor lift operation and maintenance (license required for both).
- Train Maintenance personal
- Follow all maintenance and safety procedures.
- Have knowledge of CNC machine diagnostics, ladder diagnostics and parameters.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical machine diagrams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, 3rd party Maintenance training, or related field.
- 3 years of experience minimum in similar role
- Problem solving analysis, strong written and verbal communication skills