View all jobs
Quality CoordinatorDetroit, MI
- 3-5 Years in Quality Inspection/Coordinating position.
- Experienced with APQP procedures and documentation.
- Be familiar with quality core tools and inspection practices.
- Be able to follow proper inspection procedures of purchased parts and materials.
- Be able to inspect and oversee tests of received parts, components, and materials to determine conformance standards.
- Perform inspections of manufactured components and assemblies.
- Perform and submit internal audits and safety checks as needed.
- Help prepare reports concerning departmental activities, problems, subcontractor's quality system, schedules, and rejected items.
- Be able to perform plant and floor quality inspections.