View all jobs
Connected Services Feature EngineerDearborn, Michigan
Full Time - Direct Hire Opportunity with Competitive Pay and Full Benefits!
The candidate selected for this position will play a key role in the interfacing of vehicle program teams.
- Interfacing to vehicle programs teams
- Determining root cause of a variety of Multimedia / Telematics features and functions
- Performing Design and Release Engineering functions (e.g. Integrator, AVBOM, DVPR, CDP, owner and service manual updates)
- Managing issues database for any SYNC Gen2, USB, or MCM function
- Assessing reported issues, validating reproduction steps
- Interfacing with vehicle assembly plants (in-plant support required as needed)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, or Computer Science
- 3+ years of related engineering experience (Infotainment, Body Module, or associated systems)
- Trouble shooting experience
- Experience with CAN-based diagnostic and development tools
- Experience and understanding of vehicle electrical systems, design, and development
- Application Engineer Type with Sign-off and Functional Testing Experience.