View all jobs
Quality Manager - InteriorsDetroit, MI
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Manage new the launch programs of Instrument Panels.
- Communicate with suppliers and vendors to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Manage customer site visits.
- Formulate and maintain quality objectives
The following would be a plus:
- Interior Panel experience
- Experience working in a Tier 1 automotive company
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- High level of proficiency in problem solving.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and reliability.
- Plastic product and process development knowledge.
- Injection Tooling and Fixture knowledge.
- Company Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Holiday
- Company Paid Short term and Long term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Option to participate in 401 K
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Offered