Works as a skilled trades electrician on the production equipment.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
· Operate Mobile CMMS Device for Reactive Calls and Preventive Maintenance assignments.
· Electrical install: Conduit and Wire runs.
· Must adhere to electrical safety requirements in a manufacturing environment.
· Responsible for troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems.
· Read and troubleshoot using electrical drawings.
· Must work in safe & efficient manner to minimize equipment down time.
· Must comply with Electrical PM programs and procedures.
· Complete Electrical PM Inspections, Wire Harness, Filters, Cable Management.
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and formal training.
· Comply with all IATF policies and procedures.
· Work independently and in team-based environment.
· Accept direction from various members of the management team.
· Work with outside vendors.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of three (3) years of verified Industrial Electrical experience.
· Proficient in the trouble shooting and understanding of automated manufacturing equipment.
· Understanding of mechanics of machine/grinding.
· Understanding and knowledge of conveyors, automation, and mechanical systems.
· Must meet state requirements.
· Must understand and follow all ARC flash regulations and practices.
· Must have up-to-date technological training and experience on newer state of the art equipment.
· Must have own tools.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Manufacturing Experience
· Experience in the Automotive industry.
· German and/or Spanish language skills.