View all jobs
Director of QualityRomulus, MI
We are looking for a high energy team-oriented candidate to join our rapidly growing company.
A successful candidate is well versed in IATF 16949 & AS-9100 systems and ideally would be experienced in CNC Machining & Assembly operations.
Job includes leading and mentoring a staff of professionals, engineers, quality supervisors & inspectors.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of professional experience on similar positions and effectively leading and managing technical and professional teams
- Machining quality experience preferred
- Written and verbal communication with the Customers and suppliers
- Full understanding and deductive reasoning with root cause analysis and problem solving
- Expertise in PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC and New Product Launch is required
- Full understanding of IATF-16949 and AS-9100 QMS’s
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Project.
- Will audit internal documents for suitability of use.
- Demonstrated evidence of providing effective business solutions and plans
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire the team to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to manage appropriate resources (personnel, projects, budget, etc...) toward accomplishment of department and corporate goals
- Ability to handle multiple projects and interface with individuals from various departments at various levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a results-oriented culture.