1. Troubleshoot machine problems and complete repair maintenance activities.
2. Wire equipment.
3. Maintain electric spare part inventory.
4. Troubleshoot electrical and electronic problems.
5. PLC implementation.
6. PLC program management (work with Engineering on new and existing projects).
7. Responsible for all facility electric.
8. Participate in implementation of automation.
9. Maintain MPM power to OSHA regulations.
10. Train maintenance personnel.
11. Project Management (APQP process).
12. Follow Housekeeping, Safety (lockout/tagout) & Environmental requirements
(recycling, labeling, spills and programs).
13. Continuous improvement ideas in safety, productivity, quality, housekeeping
14. Comply and participate in MPM housekeeping, safety and environmental polices
Comply and participate in MPM housekeeping, safety and environmental policies.
15. Ensure compliance to all levels of the Quality and Environmental Systems.
16. Other duties as defined by your manager.