DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remove and install molds in plastic injection molding machines.
- Must pass a die setter test before offered the job..
- Adjust machine control settings to prescribed setup for the part.
- Shut down molding machines by performing proper lockout procedures, purging material, removing die from machine, etc.
- Complete required documentation such as tool change reports and production logs accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work toward continuous improvement of all mold change and machine set up procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.